TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.hambletonofficeplus.co.uk is registered in England and Wales, company no 12059432 and the registered office is 3 Westfield house, Millfield Lane, York YO26 6GA
To contact us, please email email@example.com or ring 01904 207035
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These Terms and Conditions were most recently updated on August 3rd 2020.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
OUR SITE IS ONLY FOR USERS IN THE UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
USER-GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials that may have been uploaded by other users please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOUR USE OF THIS SITE
Please note that we only provide our site for general information only. You are not permitted to use or cause others to use, any automated system or software or extract content or data from our website for commercial purposes. We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
We take all reasonable efforts to ensure that the product information as detailed on our website is accurate, fair and current. This includes Specific Conditions relating to the product including but not limited to: related Terms and Conditions, estimated delivery dates and times, warranties and guarantees.
However, although we aim to keep the product information as up to date as possible, it may be the case that at the point that the order is placed, some element of the product information may not exactly reflect the details of the actual product:
- The actual price of the product can only be confirmed once the order has been accepted, according to our order acceptance policy
- The product packaging may vary from the product images on the website
- The weights and product dimensions given are approximate only
- The key features and product attributes are based on information provided to us by the manufacturer and these may vary
- Whilst we try to show the accurate colour of the product on the website, differences in computer screens and monitors may mean the actual colour of the product that you receive will differ from how you see it on the website. NB – Colour swatches on the product details page are used as functions to change product colours only and do not represent the actual or implied colour of the products.
- The stock position of the product that may be shown on the website is a guide only and the available stock position will only be confirmed at the point that the order is accepted.
- In any circumstance where the actual product information varies from that displayed on the website, we reserve the right not to accept the order.
Product Pricing on the website can be displayed including VAT or Excluding VAT. However, the full price of the order will include VAT plus any additional delivery and packaging costs, where applicable.
PURCHASE OF GOODS
Placing an order on the Hambleton office plus website constitutes a contract between you and us upon payment.
The order process is as follows:
- Orders can be placed via the website https://shop.hambletonofficeplus.co.uk by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 01904 207035/01609 751638
- Goods that are being delivered directly from our suppliers (usually furniture or larger machines) can take a little longer to be shipped we will contact you and advise you of the expected delivery date.
- Clicking onto ‘Checkout’ will take you to the payment page, once completed, a contract between you and us is in place at this point.
- For high value orders it may be possible to set-up a credit account prior to the order being confirmed and please email us in advance of the order for this to be set up.
- An email acknowledgement will be sent confirming your order has been received.
If for any reason, there is a problem in processing the order then we will notify you via email or telephone of the circumstances of why it could not be fulfilled. This could be for one of the following reasons:
- There was an error in how the product was described or priced on the website
- One of the products in the order is currently out of stock
- We are unable to take full payment for your order
- You did not fulfil your obligations as set out under these terms and conditions
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
If you enter a contract with Hambleton office plus Ltd you are entitled to cancel the Contract at any time within fourteen (14) working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. You have this right under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 and you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our relevant policies.
To exercise the right of cancellation, you must inform us by sending an email to email@example.com
Hambleton office plus Ltd reserves the right to cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
Please contact us should you require details on the circumstances as to how and when you can cancel your order.
Please note that when you agree to these website terms, you shall be deemed to have understood and agreed to our policies in their entirety.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent as permitted Hambleton office plus Ltd is providing this website and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, contents, materials or products included in this website including, but without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights.
All disclaimers and exclusions included in these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Should any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions be deemed to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed to be severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints with regards to these Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org